Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sensible shoes



You know me, and I would never admit it otherwise, but in Amsterdam, Brugges, Antwerp, etc., I wore sensible shoes. My feet were so swollen like little turtle feet that even if I wanted to wear my high heals I couldn't. Instead I wore a pair of Sketcher Walkabouts. One night for dinner I even just wore socks because I couldn't get any pair of shoes on my extremely swollen feet.

I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed with my own pillow, taking an hour long bath everyday for a week, and holding my grandkids (and kids) tightly in my arms. 

This will be my last post and I hope you've enjoyed it. Until I see you in person, good-bye for now. 


Love to you all,
Mom/Cyn 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Comfy shoes all the way... What have I been telling you?! LOL! Can't wait to see you! Cool pic.

    ReplyDelete