Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dali, Picasso, and lace.

I'm so excited!! Tomorrow when you're sleeping I will be in Bruges. You may ask yourself why is Bruges so exciting...??? First and foremost I'll be wishing my my son Josh, was with me because I'm going to see a fantastic collection of works and sculptures by Salvidore Dali which is one of HIS favorite artists AND Picasso's Spanish period of works which is cubism and surrealism...one of MY favorite. 
I'll also be sampling Belgian beer, eating Belgian chocolates, and Belgian waffles and visiting the leading producer of lace, specific Bobbin lace which is a Bruges specialty. I'm definitely not a fan of lace doilies, collars or table clothes but who knows, anything is possible.

I'm still working on getting the pictures on the blog...sorry! 

On my way to bed, have a great rest of your day!! 

Love you all,
Mom/Cyn

2 comments:

  1. This is a test……from grandams cpu. Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting Cyn. I love some lace but pretty picky. There is cheap lace and "nice" lace. Enjoy your Beer, Chocolates and Waffles..Yum. The Family stopped in on way home from mini vacation. So happy to see them as I will be to when you get home. Sorry we are not going to meet Craig. Looking forward to seeing him sometime soon. Good night and sleep well. XOXO Mom

    ReplyDelete